Effectively protecting company and personal data means that the management of users of the Trust Network guarantees the confidentiality, reliability and accessibility of their data and the data accessed.
MYOBI facilitates its users to organise an effective and cost-efficient data protection accountability process. The TTP policy is the focal point for accounting for compliance with legal and contractual data protection obligations.
MYOBI distinguishes the following layers of protection of company and personal data:
- An explicit Trust Network: Every partner in a user information ecosystem has accepted the TTP policy and is accountable for protecting data effectively. The user collects partners’ accounts and adds his accountability to the network. The partners will use the user’s responsibility and limit the scope of the periodic reporting.
- Several documents about organising the periodic reporting are included in the TTP policy. These are the Accountability Seal Policy and the TTP Code of Conduct AVG. Based on these documents, MYOBI manages the following ‘products’:
- A legislative-related accountability approach that leads to accountability from the management.
- An overview of the five maturity levels and requirements that must be met at each level.
- A compliance approach for the data protection officer (DPO) and other company officials.
- A practical elaboration in baselines for accountability.
- Clear and accessible accountability to society in the form of an Accountability Seal Register. The Trust Network and, in particular, the information ecosystem is reflected in the Accountability Seal Register, which makes specific accountability possible.
MYOBI periodically performs a plausibility check on the Accountability Seal indicated by the management in the Accountability Seal Register. A user uses the Accountability Seal to show their partners the extent to which the TTP policy (including the TTP Code of Conduct AVG) is being complied with. As a result, the Accountability Seal increases trust between companies and individuals. Top management drives the desired corporate image of trust that contributes to corporate reputation by using the multiple layers of corporate and personal data protection.