Any company can register using the ‘register button’ on the MYOBI website. We explain the process steps below:
Step 1: You want an information ecosystem to manage the relationships with your partners (customers, employees and suppliers). You want to show your partners that you handle their business and personal data adequately, and you want to establish that your partners handle your business and personal data adequately too. Use the ‘register’ button on the MYOBI website.
Step 2: A form will follow where you enter the company details. After entering the data, a service desk employee will investigate your company and the representatives. The service desk employee uses authentic sources (such as those of the Chamber of Commerce), the Trust Network and freely accessible sources. MYOBI can:
- Decline the request. The service desk employee will contact you and discuss the rejection; or
- Accept the request. The service desk employee generates the information ecosystem and a company-specific learning environment with several awareness programs.
Step 3: MYOBI asks your company’s representative to accept the TTP policy, after which the representative is given the role of Company Administrator. The representative delegates tasks to employees by linking them to roles.
Step 4: It is recommended that involved employees follow the awareness training. This training creates understanding and knowledge about the MYOBI Trust Network and how to organise business activities more effectively
Step 5: Now, your company is a user of the Trust Network, and this prompts MYOBI’s compliance department to contact your manager and discuss the responsibility for organising compliance with legal and contractual obligations, privacy and information security. MYOBI offers an effective approach based on the TTP Code of Conduct GDPR, generally accepted maturity levels and accessible accountability on the MYOBI website that is confirmed based on a plausibility test.
See: Why is the Accountability Seal Important?
The management usually has several objectives in mind when registering. These can be:
- Effectively organising data protection and information security based on the TTP Code of Conduct GDPR;
- Effectively organising the corporate legal function and subsequently business activities such as sales, human resources or purchasing; and/or
- Effective organising knowledge management.
The service desk supports ‘the journey’ of the user of the Trust Network. The service desk employees are devoted to making sure you reach your goal.