Companies that use the trust network want concluding agreements, followed by organising compliance with legal and contractual obligations, particularly the TTP-policy. MYOBI facilitates these users with the following services:
- Managing the TTP-policy, including the TTP Code of Conduct AVG
- A compliance approach that allows companies to organise their accountability effectively
- Accountability to the society based on maturity levels in the Accountability Seal Register
- Performing plausibility tests on the justifications of users of the network
- An awareness and training program ‘Trust Network and Accountability.’
Contractual obligations for the adequate protection of business and personal data fall within the scope of legal obligations in the field of protecting business and personal data (particularly the Trade Secrets Protection Act and the European General Data Protection Regulation and further explanation). Therefore, MYOBI uses a code of conduct (a standard) as privacy legislation indicates.
See organizing the (legal) ‘trust network and accountability.’