There are many reasons to participate in the trust network. We list ten:
- Being in control of one’s reputation by exercising control over one’s own company and personal data.
- Certainty about the confidentiality, reliability, and availability of the data of partners (customers, employees, and suppliers).
- The comfort of knowing who the (legally) authorised representatives of a partner are.
- All (paid) users of the trust network accepted the TTP policy and are responsible for organising their compliance with the legal and contractual data protection obligations. MYOBI carries out plausibility tests based on ‘continuous monitoring.’ These measures create the same language for meeting the accountability obligation within the information ecosystem.
- Using standardised data definitions that are in line with relevant legislation and data definitions from authentic sources such as the Chambers of Commerce (KvK).
- Automated registration extracts from authentic sources to verify company and personal data in the information ecosystem.
- An overview is created for each user with trusted partners in their information ecosystem based on explicit agreements – agreements concluded on the network.
- A well-maintained information ecosystem can be a valuable sales channel for a user.
- Effective business applications such as smart contracting are possible on the trust network with trust services. With the help of smart contracting, a company effectively organises legal operations and thus also business activities such as sales, personnel matters and/or purchasing.
- MYOBI does not charge partners invited by users of the trust network for the first three contracts a partner enters.
The benefits or value propositions are different for every company. Developing a business case provides the management with insight into added value areas. The MYOBI account management would be happy to discuss what the added value can be for your company.
It sometimes happens that the management wants to leave the development of a business case to professionals. In that case, MYOBI is happy to refer you to professionals from Duthler Associates.