Under the TTP Code of Conduct AVG, companies share company and personal data. They are accountable for compliance with this code of conduct. MYOBI ensures that the companies can organise the accountability process, monitor the accountability cycle, and monitor the processes’ timeliness and correctness.
The compliance approach and its operationalisation on the Trust Network offer business users added value. To ensure that the organisation of the compliance approach runs as effectively as possible, MYOBI enables business users to take appropriate control measures. It concerns the following standards:
- Employees of companies are offered training in privacy and information security in their company-specific learning environment. The aim is to increase awareness and determine using tests that these employees have the desired level of knowledge.
- MYOBI offers business users a contract portfolio with processor and data exchange agreements to make unambiguous agreements about the processing of personal data.
- MYOBI offers valuable tools and resources for organising data protection.
- MYOBI offers administrations for recording processing and control measures and proof of effective operation of control measures taken. The administrations are equipped with smart compliance with which DPIAs can be carried out, and accountability can be recorded.
- Legal and compliance professionals are available on call to support operational staff.
The more experience MYOBI gains in facilitating accountability and user feedback, the better the offered control measures can be evaluated.