The list below refers to the direct products and services of the trust network. The trust network also allows the use of other applications. Professionals can support companies in making more effective use of the trust network. Point by point:
- Business users have access to their information ecosystem to manage their own business and personal data. MYOBI provides a compliance approach and a TTP Code of Conduct GDPR. Annually, MYOBI initiates the accountability obligation for compliance with legal and contractual obligations, particularly the TTP policy. Using an accountability framework, the company expresses itself on the maturity of the organisation using an Accountability Seal.
- Every year, MYOBI requests company and personal data from authentic sources for each user of the trust network. MYOBI compares the data from the authentic source with the data on the trust network. MYOBI reports any discrepancies found back to the company and monitors timely adjustments.
- Employees of users receive a personalised electronic signature on the trust network and access to processes and data based on the encryption of this signature.
- MYOBI certifies and deposits documents upon request, particularly agreements between users of the trust network. With the help of this trust service, compelling evidence is created that is essential when making explicit agreements with partners.
- During the registration process, the user gains access to a company-specific learning environment where employee awareness and training programs are available. The programs relate to knowledge and change management for employees who use the trust network and smart contracting to protect company and personal data.
- Partners on the trust network gain access to each other’s company and personal data under supervision.
- Based on the conclusion of processor, data exchange or management agreements, partners build their information ecosystems.
- By using the TTP Code of Conduct GDPR, supervisors such as the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA) and comparable bodies will be prepared to apply their supervisory arrangement with restraint. In addition, internationally operating companies can use the TTP Code of Conduct GDPR as (part of) Corporate Binding Rules.