The life cycle of a contract is organized, secured and maintained in MYOBI from a business process. Whether it concerns inviting a contract partner, negotiating the contract, involving a lawyers for advice or signing the contract, everything is based on a business process.
The business process has an access mechanism, ‘end-to-end’ encryption and accountability information. In this way the reliability, integrity, confidentiality and verifiability of the personal and company data can be guaranteed.
The business process coordinator is the authorized employee who starts a smart contracting process. He can add employees from his own company to the business process, request legal support and import legal models from the contract portfolio. He involves the parties with whom the agreements must be concluded in the business process. Each party has its own business process coordinator who can involve other people in the process.
A business process supports creating, negotiating, accepting, signing, certifying, depositing and managing contracts with MYOBI, and runs according to this schedule.
- Step 1: Creating a business process
- Step 2: Adding users from your own organization to the business process
- Step 3: Importing contracts
- Step 4: Making contracts company specific
- Step 5: Inviting contracting parties
- Step 6: Asking for legal support
- Step 7: Agreement and signing contracts
- Step 8: Signing of contracts